Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome to The D-Fdub

Sometimes my wife complains that all my friends and I want to do is watch sports.  In fact my desire to watch sports and her desire to watch The Real Houswives of The Bachelor Matchmaker are probably the things that we have least in common.  Sure, I can stomach some Flipping Out or Glee, and she'll try her hardest to cheer at the right parts of the Cowboy's game (and not the replays), but we've had to work out a system that let's me avoid the Kardashians and her ignore the 162 three hour long regular season Ranger games. 

The truth is she's got it easy... I've lived in Texas my entire life (except a brief hiatus when college football didn't work out at Texas Tech) and I'm a 100% homer for my childhood teams. I don't do college, hockey, soccer or golf.  All she's really dealing with is the Cowboys, the Rangers and the Mavs.

Somehow I've found a group of friends that understand me.  Our atheletic endeavors range from high school JV to a little proffessional experience, but we all work the same way.  We're all emotionally involved with The D-Fdub pro sports teams.  If this works out right, the blog will cover everything that fills our lives...and it will be driven by our observations and solutions for our teams.  Let's see how it goes...

Nathan Chandler
The D-Fdub

No comments:

Post a Comment